The Vigore treatment
1. What is the Vigore treatment?
It is a high tech, low intensity, non-invasive, painless application of linear soundwave technology to the area around the penis.
2. How does it work?
Vigore works by stimulating new blood vessel growth locally, around and on the penis to reverse the effects of ageing and vascular deterioration. It is a completely natural process, in fact, the essence of growth from birth revisited.
3. Is it safe – what tests have been undertaken?
Over 4 years of clinical studies all around the world and operational data shows NO known side effects and the nature of the process is such that this is expected.*
4. Is there any pain involved in treatment?
The Vigore treatment is completely painless and the only sensation is a slight but comfortable "tingling".
5. What can I expect if I opt for the Vigore treatment?
If your erection function has deteriorated through vascular or ageing then you should expect (70% to 80% success rate)* an improvement on average of 7 points on the IIEF scale for mild to moderate cases. This is a significant decrease in erection problems. If you have just noticed that your erection is not quite as reliable and firm as when you were younger then you should expect this to improve, a winding back of the clock. Qualifications here are that there are some contraindications that may affect the result.*
6. Will I feel anything after treatment/what are the after-effects/side-effects (discomfort etc)
There are no known side effects, you can do whatever you normally do directly afterwards including sport. There is no discomfort reported in 000's of cases.*
7. Can I have sex after treatment – do I need to wait a period of time?
No restrictions at all.*
8. How long before I should notice a difference?
It is expected that as soon as a few weeks after the course of treatments your erectile dysfunction will have improved. Some have noticed improvements earlier. The rate of growth of new blood vessels is one of the determining factors.**
9. You say the treatment provides a 'long term' solution – what does that mean exactly?
The treatment has only been available for just over 4 years and this is the only history on sustainability. Although the creation of new blood vessels should last a long time this is dependent on age, lifestyle etc and we cannot claim any longer effect than 12 months as this is the standard follow up time in clinical studies. It may be that further treatments are required after 12 months.**
10. You say that four sessions are recommended. If the problem is more acute – 'severe' vs mild or moderate – or if I simply don't see the results I expect are more sessions recommended?
The protocol says that 4 to 6 treatments only are required and this is for vascular caused erection problems. Further sessions will not do any harm and can be recommended by the doctor in some cases of severe erectile dysfunction. The treatment is expected to replace drugs in mild to moderate cases but in severe cases where drugs do not work it has been shown in clinical trials that with certain patients that the combination of Vigore and drugs have worked afterwards.*
11. Does the Vigore treatment come with any kind of guarantee?
There is no guarantee; the clinical trials and subsequent use around the world show consistently that in around 80% of vascular related cases the treatment is successful. If the erection problems are caused by other factors then the treatment may help but we will not rely on the 80% success rate in all cases.
12. Do I need to be referred by a doctor prior to seeking treatment?
No, however, we would prefer you to have a consultation with a doctor to narrow the cause of the problem and provide you with information and advice.
13. Do I need to alert my GP that I have had the Vigore treatment?
Not necessarily, however, we can provide any information to your GP to allow them to review the treatment and discuss this with you, should you wish.
'Right for me?'
14. Who is the best 'candidate' for treatment?
Those who have erection problems that have deteriorated in a mild to moderate measure (IIEF scale) through vascular or age related cause. Normally this is males over 40 years, the incidence in western society is 40% over 40years, 50% over 50 years of age, and 60% over 60 years.
15. If my erectile dysfunction is just age-related can this really help – surely you can't turn back the clock?
The formation of new blood vessels can address the reason that your erection problems (see qualifications referred above) have increased therefore it can be described as a winding back of the clock in successful cases.*
16. I've got diabetes – could Vigore help?
Again the answer is probably yes.
17. I've got a heart condition – could undertaking a course of Vigore treatments be dangerous?
Erectile dysfunction can be good early indicator for a heart problem. The treatment in itself is not dangerous in any way and has no known side effects. Please refer medical questions to your doctor.*
Getting treated – where and when?
18. Where can I have the treatment?
In the clinics and facilities where we have listed the technology is available. These locations will grow to further centres with time.
19. Are there plans for more clinics to offer the treatment?
Yes, we plan to make this potentially life changing treatment available throughout GB and Ireland.
20. When might other clinics outside of London take on the treatment?
We do have some clinics outside London and these are listed under Clinic Locations.
Viagra/Cialis vs Vigore
21. I've used Viagra/Cialis in the past and they've worked well. Why should I bother with Vigore?
Tablets are mostly a short term solution, can have some side effects and in some cases may be contraindicated when on certain tablets for vascular disease. Vigore is a longer term solution without any known side effects. Please check with your or our Doctor first.*
22. My partner has been experiencing some difficulties and I want to help but not sure how to have the discussion – any bright ideas?
Yes, the problem is consistent as our abilities deteriorate with age (sport, performance etc). There are millions of men in the UK who experience erection problems of some form or other and these may not be failures, but just performance deterioration.
The topic can be raised as a natural age related symptom, shared by millions of men and this is a real option for fixing it through a natural and easy process. The results can be life changing for both partners
23. If he has this treatment what should I expect?
Spontaneous, better erections when he wants them without the side effects and issues of other treatments.**
24. Who is behind the treatment?
The technology is from Israel and is very well documented in clinical papers and Regenerative Medical Group including local medical advisory team support the technology.
25. Does anyone else offer this treatment?
There are other technologies but they do not have clinical evidence of effectiveness.