Do you know the facts about ED? Do you think you’re alone? Read these stats on erectile problems, you may find it surprising…
1 in 10 men worldwide are thought to suffer from ED.
- 1 in 10 men worldwide are thought to suffer from ED.
- Around 70% of erectile dysfunction cases suffer from underlying health issues such as diabetes or heart disease.
- It’s estimated that half the men who have diabetes also suffer from ED.
- There’s 50% chance of a man having erectile problems if he smokes more than 1 packet of cigarettes a day.
- 48% of Viagra users suffer one or more side effects.
- Men over 75 have a 77.5% chance of suffering from erectile problems.
- Men between the ages of 20 – 29 have a 6.5% chance of having erectile problems.
- 20% of relationships are thought to break down due to erectile dysfunction.
- Only 33% of men seek help and advice when they have ED.
- Over 50% of men over 40 suffer from some form of ED and the percentage grows the older the man gets. (40% over 40, 50% over 50, 60% over 60 etc.)
For more information on Erectile Dysfunction and to book an appointment, speak to our team today.